To create a Payoneer account in Pakistan, you must have a bank account. Payoneer is a financial services company that provides online money transfer and digital payment services. As part of the account registration process, Payoneer requires you to link a bank account to your Payoneer account. This is because Payoneer will use your linked bank account to deposit funds into your Payoneer account and to make payments from your Payoneer account.
To create a Payoneer account in Pakistan, you will need to follow these steps:
- Go to the Payoneer website and click on the “Sign Up” button.
- Choose “Pakistan” as your country and select the account type that you would like to create.
- Follow the prompts to enter your personal and contact information, as well as your bank account details. Payoneer will verify your bank account by depositing a small amount of money into it.
- Once your bank account has been verified, you can complete the registration process by agreeing to the terms and conditions and clicking “Submit.”
- After you have finished the registration process, you will need to activate your Payoneer account by following the instructions provided in the activation email that Payoneer sends you.
It is important to note that Payoneer may have additional requirements or restrictions for creating an account in Pakistan, such as minimum balance or transaction limits. It is also important to carefully review Payoneer’s fees and terms of service before creating an account.