To make an Amazon seller account in Pakistan, follow these steps:
- Go to the Amazon website and click on the “Sell on Amazon” button in the top right corner of the page.
- Click on the “Start selling” button.
- Enter your email address and complete a password for your Amazon seller account.
- Follow the prompts to enter your personal and business information, including your name, address, phone number, and company name (if applicable).
- Select a seller plan. Amazon offers two seller plans: the Individual plan and the Professional plan. The Individual plan is a pay-as-you-go plan that charges a fee for each item you sell, while the Professional plan is a monthly subscription plan that allows you to sell an unlimited number of items for a fixed fee.
- Enter your payment information, including your bank account and tax information.
- Review and receive the terms and conditions of the Amazon seller agreement.
- Click on the “Complete registration” button to finish making your Amazon seller account.
Once your account is set up, you can start listing and selling products on Amazon. It’s important to note that Amazon may have specific requirements for sellers in Pakistan, such as providing a valid National Tax Number (NTN) and obtaining a sales tax registration certificate. You should carefully review and follow these requirements to ensure that your seller account is in compliance with local laws and regulations.