To attest documents from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) in Pakistan, you will need to follow a specific process. Here are the general steps you can take:
- Collect the documents you need to be attested. These may include your passport, educational certificates, and other important documents.
- Fill out the attestation form. You can find the attestation form on the MOFA website or at the MOFA office in person.
- Submit the form and documents. You can submit the form and documents either in person or by mail to the MOFA office. You may also be able to submit them through an authorized agent or representative.
- Pay the required fees. There may be fees associated with the attestation process, which you will need to pay either in person or online.
- Wait for the attestation process to be completed. The MOFA will process your documents and issue the attestation once the process is complete. You may be able to track the status of your application online or by contacting the MOFA.
It is worth noting that the attestation process can vary depending on the specific documents you are seeking to have attested, so it is best to check with the MOFA or an authorized agent for the most up-to-date information.